- Extraordinary Centenarians in America
- Author explores the secret to long lives well lived | The Jewish Standard
Our hallways are filled with laughter, engaging conversations, and true friendships. Aegis Living residents are active members of the local community, giving back to charities and supporting those in need. Our experience knowing a host of accomplished and vital seniors has led us on a quest to determine the keys to longevity.
Extraordinary Centenarians in America
Our founder, Dwayne Clark, and his expert team are collaborating on a book to share the secrets of how to live a long and healthy life. We have compiled research and scientific findings with practical advice and tips from our combined years in the industry. There are many factors to living a long life, but sometimes the simple answers are the most effective.
Here are a few:.
As caregivers and staff at Aegis Living, we are privileged to serve and care for these remarkable individuals. We are bolstered every day by their optimism and zest for life. Most of the participants had disease in their family and managed to avoid it.
- Living longer: Luck and lifestyle?
- Summary: The Inmates Are Running the Asylum: Review and Analysis of Coopers Book.
- Bookpleasures' Sections.
The author found mental attitude and lifestyle were important factors because they coloured how much people enjoyed life. These centenarians had a real passion for life.
All touted a reason to get up in the morning. Alyse Laemmle, a former life insurance agent, offered this advice: "Never run out of responsibility; if you don't have one, find one.
Find a cause and knock yourself out for it. It will enhance your brainpower, interest in life and keep you alive longer. I'm alert because I work.
Virtue is its own reward. Designed by topic.
Author explores the secret to long lives well lived | The Jewish Standard
Search AHB. In this Issue. Afraid of aging and haunted by death in her family, a nutritionist wanted to know how seniors stayed happy and healthy.
- Telling the Truth to Troubled People;
- To a Long, Long Life and Quality Of It!.
- Breathless (The Cordelia Chronicles Book 1)?
- Covert Encounters in Washington D.C..
- Otolaryngology: Perspectives in Otology (Audio-Digest Foundation Otorhinolaryngology Continuing Medical Education (CME) Book 42)!
Realtor Ebby Halliday, , was one of Dallas' leading business women.